Casillero del Diablo – ‘Hells Kitchen’ Sweepstakes
Casillero del Diablo “Hell’s Kitchen” Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. INTERNET ACCESS AND
A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER. Free internet access is available at many public libraries and free email addresses are widely available (e.g., Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, Hotmail.com, etc.). This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Inc., FOX Broadcasting Company (“FOX”), Hell’s Kitchen or ITV Studios, Inc. (“ITV”). You understand that you are providing your information to Excelsior Wines (“Sponsor”) and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, FOX, Hell’s Kitchen or ITV.
1. TO ENTER: To enter the sweepstakes, visit www.Facebook.com/DiabloWine and complete the online entry form. Sweepstakes runs from October 3, 2016 until February 28, 2017 (at 11:59 p.m. (PST) or following the original airing date of the final episode of Hell’s Kitchen Season 16). Entry submissions are accepted from October 3, 2016 until February 28, 2017 (at 11:59 p.m. (PST) or following the original airing date of the final episode of Hell’s Kitchen Season 16). All entries must be time-stamped by February 28, 2017 (at 11:59 p.m. (PST) or following the original airing date of the final episode of Hell’s Kitchen Season 16). Limit, one entry, per person, per household, per day.
One bonus entry awarded every time a friend enters: After each entry, the original entrant has the choice to share the sweepstakes with friends via the following buttons at the bottom of the page: “Post to your wall” / “Send invite requests” or “Share on Twitter”. One (1) bonus entry will be awarded to the original entrant every time a “friend” enters via a shared link.
2. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will receive a VIP Dinner Experience Prize Package (“Prize Package”) for the Winner and one (1) guest. The Prize Package includes: (i) round-trip coach airfare from the nearest major airport to the Winner’s residence to McCarran International Airport (LAS) for two (2) persons; (ii) hotel accommodations for two (2) persons for two (2) nights in Las Vegas, NV; (iii) a gift certificate for $500.00 redeemable at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas towards the purchase of a dinner for two (2) persons; (iv) a meet & greet with Head Chef Ariel Malone, winner of Hell’s Kitchen Season 15. Prize Package does not include alcohol. Prize Package may only be scheduled on three (3) consecutive business days (Monday-Friday) upon four (4) weeks notice to Sponsor. Prize Package must be redeemed no later than December 31, 2017.
In lieu of the abovementioned Prize Package, Winner may request to receive the cash equivalent of this prize as determined by the Sponsor, currently $1,700.00. All federal, state and local taxes on all prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prize is non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about March 15, 2017 by the sponsor, whose decision is final and binding.
The Winner will be notified by phone or email on or about March 15, 2017. If the Winner cannot be located or does not respond within 72 hours, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Winner will be required to sign and return a notarized affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 10 days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any and all prizes constitutes consent by the Winner to use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstake is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry except for residents of Utah and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Excelsior Wine & Spirits, FOX, Hell’s Kitchen, ITV, their subsidiaries and assignees, and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, all entrants release Sponsor, FOX, Hell’s Kitchen and ITV, their parents and subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, officers, directors, and agents, including advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. In addition, all entrants release the Released Parties from any such liability and agree that these entities are in no manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or prize. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the Sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Upon receipt of a prize, the Winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.