Understanding the Man You Love

If you’re having one of those days when your dear hubby seems to have totally lost his vocal cords and would rather have his eyes glued to the TV rather than engage you in a debate on choosing the best detergent for the dishes, well you’re not alone. Women the world over often have problems with their men keeping their thoughts to themselves. We wish we could crack open their minds and take a peek at what’s going on inside. And when you’re out on a road trip and you find yourselves lost in the middle of nowhere, don’t be surprised if your husband would not stop for roadside assistance. Men just never stop to ask for directions.

These are just some of the things about men which continue to baffle us women. Understanding the male psyche proves to be one of the most challenging tasks a woman could possibly encounter in her lifetime. There are simply some male characteristics which we have to live with. These seem to have been hardwired into their beings, and all we can do is understand them.

Comments

  1. Emily McMurphy says:

    I understand my boyfriend 90% of the time. The other 10% is when he is on vacation from work and wants to tune everybody out! Haha.

Speak Your Mind

*

buzzoole code